Monday, March 8, 2010

6 Weeks!

There is something about 6 weeks. It seems as if he has always been here. But at the same time just arrived! We are starting to figure each other out - like I know when he is grunting and groaning after a feeding he is going to fill a diaper! I also know his little tired cry and then there is his whaling scream letting me know that he is hungry and wants to be fed NOW!!! He is starting to smile a little in recognition of a face - especially his own! He loves laying on the baby gym and looking in the mirror. He still cries a bunch and isn't sleeping during the day too much but we are getting into a bit of a routine. He eats about every three hours during the day and goes for 4 1/2 -5 hour stretches at night. His left clavicle is completely healed and he uses his left arm the same as his right. In fact you would never know there was ever anything wrong with his left arm. God is so good! (Matt took the photos of me and Drew!)Right now I am feeling miserable. I have a sinus thing going and would love to just sleep - but Drew hasn't been very cooperative and Andy has been busy with God Squad things. Poor Daniel is feeling a bit under the weather as well - though it hasn't slowed him down any! Andy was sweet and ran to Target to get me some Dr. approved Sudafed PE and I am hoping it will kick in soon. I am hoping that Drew will not get sick and that he will stay perfectly healthy!
My baby burrito!

No comments: