Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Goodness!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I have last blogged! Life has gotten out of hand! But things will hopefully be settling down! And I will be able to return to blogging regularly! Andy bought me a new computer for Christmas! YEAH!!! So, hopefully, I'll be able to get photos up regularly and my computer will cooperate with life!

Though I say life will hopefully be settling down - I know it's going to be turned upside down in just about 7 weeks! That is when the latest little Schultz boy is due to arrive. I do have the comfort of knowing that it is only 7 weeks as the doctors won't let me go past my due date with having the diabetes. I have begun non-stress tests twice weekly - so driving has become a routine. I have to admit I enjoy the quiet time! I go first thing in the morning and return in time to do school with the kids. He is being very cooperative with the testing and I am usually only hooked up for about 15 minutes! He is an active little dude - I am hoping once he is out he will settle down! At my last ultrasound they determined he weighed about 4 pounds 9 ounces. That put him at the 50th percentile - right on target! I have been feeling great - though I am getting more tired.

Our house is coming along - Andy is almost done with the living room! I will post pictures as soon as it is complete - hopefully by this Saturday. We really want to decorate for Christmas since we missed out on it last year! I think if I wait any longer to put up our tree Daniel will explode! He has been begging for the tree to go up - I really want it to go up too!

Life continues - and I am so thankful for all God is doing in our lives! So many blessings He has given!

No comments: