Saturday, October 3, 2009

Okay....Okay....

I have been absolutely horrible about blogging as of late. Life has been busy. Andy has been crazy busy sanding the wood floors we found underneath the carpets we pulled up last week. I have been going crazy trying to keep the dust level down. I am extremely thankful he is cleaning up the floors and getting them beautiful, but at the same time I am SO READY for this work to be DONE! I just want my house to be put in order and for the NOISE to stop! It seems that noise REALLY bugs me with this pregnancy. I get easily irritated at the beeping of the construction vehicles at the end of the street - the sander is driving me crazy - and my children's non-stop talking is really starting to grate my nerves! I am so thankful when 11 pm comes and it is QUIET! I keep reminding myself this will not last forever and we will get done - I just can't wait until it is DONE!

I will be able to take pictures come next week when I get my new camera! I called Best Buy today to check on the status of the repair on my camera I gave them almost two weeks ago and they said I was approved to get a NEW CAMERA! I guess it was the actual camera itself that was the problem and not me after all! They didn't have a report as to what was wrong with it, but when I go to pick out a new one on Monday maybe they can tell me so if it was my fault I don't do whatever it was I may have done, again. I think I will use Andy's new computer to download pictures and upload them on the blog - just in case it was my computer that may have infected the camera. My computer has been doing weird things and I really need to clean it up - I just need to figure out how to do that! I so want to be a techie - and I am so not one!

Baby Schultz is doing well. He had a heart study this past Thursday and everything is looking great! He weighs approximately 1 pound 6 ounces already! When I think I still have 17 weeks to go I keep praying he won't get overly huge. Daniel was 9 pounds even, Sarah was 8 pounds 9 ounces and Matthew was 8 pound 5 ounces. I don't have small babies! I am hoping this one is no bigger than 9 pounds. I have been terrible about exercising this week and really need to get back into it on Monday. I have been staying up far too late cleaning things - trying to keep up with the dust. I will get up early on Monday and get back to the gym! My goal is to do the elliptical for 60 minutes at least 5 days a week. Something I have been sadly lacking!

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. I am hoping to get better at it again. Thanks to all who have been praying for us despite my lack of communication!

No comments: