Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

First b-day2

My baby is ONE year old today!

I remember his birth like it was yesterday.  How can a year have gone by already?  It went way too fast!  I am so incredibly thankful for this beautiful gift from God!  Drew has changed my life for the better and has shown me God’s amazing grace and love in a very tangible way! 

Some things I love about my baby boy….

The way he wakes up making all kinds of cute sounds.

The way his little face lights up when he sees me!

The way he claps his hands when he hears cheering, whether it be from the television, radio, or in church!

The way he gives me a mischievous grim when he is crawling off into the dinning room!  If he’s quiet – you know he’s up to something!!!

First b-day3

The way he looks at his siblings with absolute delight!  He thinks the world of them!

The way he still holds onto my shirt when he nurses – he’s done this since birth!

Is it wrong to sometimes hope he’ll cry in the middle of the night just so I can go and hold him?  I love those moments and I know they are going to fly by WAY TO FAST!

Drew is a real joy to my heart and such a wonderful, unexpected blessing!  I can’t imagine my life without him!

First b-day

Happy Birthday, Drewbeedoobeedoo!  We SO love YOU!!!!

*My incredibly talented friend, Carisa, took Drew’s one year old portraits – impromptu!  We were at Karate with the older kids and she happened to have her camera!  I LOVE THEM!  Thank you!

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Are you kidding me, girl? OH MY GOSH! A year! Happy happy day to you sweet boy!