Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Date!

I am back fresh from our "date" and it was WONDERFUL! I had forgotten how nice it is to eat and have conversation without needing to do something for someone! We went to Applebees and had an incredible meal! I had gotten a gift card from our rewards points from our credit card (which we pay off every month). So our meal didn't really cost us anything!

After dinner we went to the Neshaminy Mall AMC Theater which is one of the few theaters still showing "Fireproof". Let me just say that it is THE BEST movie I have seen! I LOVED it! It was such a perfect movie to see for our anniversary. The company that made the movie is the same one that produced "Flywheel" and "Facing the Giants". But this movie has outdone them all! It really should be a required movie for all engaged and married couples. It really got me thinking about my relationship with Andy and how we can improve our communication and marriage. Go see it if you haven't!

Tomorrow is the first Saturday in months that we have absolutely NOTHING to do! I am making my checklist of things I want to get done. The first thing on the list is to get summer clothes put away and winter ones out! My poor kids have been living in the same two shirts and jeans for a couple of weeks! It's just been so crazy and with having to turn over THREE children, the task gets daunting sometimes. I am recruiting both Matt and Sarah to do their own turnover this year in hopes that they will be trained to it in the future. I believe Andy is going to get the dining room ceiling up! YEAH!!! It will be 6 months on Monday since we have started this project and we are both anxious for it to be DONE! Hopefully by Thanksgiving. Hopefully...

No comments: