Friday, September 5, 2008

We Are Headed to the Beach!

Tomorrow we head out to the beach! For a whole week. I so can't wait! I know Hanna is on her way in, but in truth I love the beach when it is raining. Especially when it is a hurricane. The ocean is that wild green-blue color and the waves are so rough. I love it! I also enjoy it on sunny days, so long as I put a ton of sunscreen on and don't burn!

Well, we made the decision to homeschool Matt as we always have and it seems that God is really testing us in that decision. Monday was horrible, Tuesday was good, Wednesday was horrible, Thursday was good, and today was (still is) horrible. We really do not know what God is doing, but we are trusting that we are doing what He wants us to do and we will learn what we need to learn from this experience. We're still praying and trusting God to help us through this time.

No comments: