Monday, April 13, 2009

I think....

I may just lose my mind! Last night while I was getting ready for bed I found ONE in the bathroom - of all places!! A tiny one. (If you don't know what I found - it's a bed bug!). I REALLY thought we were through with them. It had been 31 days since we had seen any or had any evidence of bites. But there it was. Crawling on the floor - stage 2, I believe. I have NO idea where it came from. I also found a really tiny dead one in our bedroom - that must have just died because I just vacuumed there last Wednesday before the exterminator came. UGH!!!! I am not at all pleased and am really starting to get angry. Why are we still dealing with these? What is God's plan in all this? Am I suppose to get rid of MORE things? Are we suppose to move? Leave everything behind? Honestly, I could get up right now and walk away from this house and never look back. If the house burnt down RIGHT NOW, I would not regret losing anything. I am that tired of this whole situation. Living out of bags is getting tiring. Getting ready for Easter Sunday was a fiasco as things were everywhere and not in their normal places. There is NOTHING more we can do to our house, except keep spraying pesticide and DE - which works only sometimes. I woke up at 4:00 am just crying out to God to please answer our prayers of relief. I want my house back - I want to live in peace - I want my children to be able to play freely on the floors - I REALLY want everything back where it belongs. I know there is a reason for this.....I just wish I would learn the lesson already so we can be done with this trial of 6 1/2 months.

No comments: