Thursday, April 10, 2008

He's Caught Up!

Yes, after about two weeks of being behind, Matt caught up on all his class work! I can't tell you what a relief this is as we are planning to head up to Andy's parents this weekend. Andy is speaking at Hereford Mennonite Church this Sunday. I was really dreading being the strict disciplinarian away from home. Since he has been behind he has been unable to do anything. I guess that is what finally wore him out! He got tired of hearing "No, because your work isn't finished."

As a result of his getting his work accomplished we went up to the church playground for about an hour. Andy has to be at Teen Club by 6:00 p.m., so we went along and hung out at the playground. It is really fun to watch the three kids interact together! Daniel is a tough little guy - wanting to do EVERYTHING that his big brother and sister do. Tonight, Matt and Sarah were playing on the little merry-go-round. Daniel thought this looked like fun, so asked to go on. Matt and Sarah gladly let him and spun around with him. When he walked off the merry-go-round he was so dizzy! It was really funny! He was laughing and saying "Whoa!" I tried to take pictures with the phone on my camera, but I can't figure out how to get them off the camera. Oh well! I'll have to get better at taking my camera with me.

No comments: