Monday, March 17, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

Today was the first day in three weeks that Matt has completed ALL of his school work scheduled for the day! YEAH!!! Did I plan any less? NO! Is he capable of doing the work that is scheduled for him? YES! Today proved it. When he puts his head together and cooperates it goes well and he completes the tasks. Was it a smooth day? No, not really, but he got it all done! And I am extremely happy. Tomorrow is KidSport and I only schedule the morning work as we have to leave by 1:00 p.m. and don't get home until 3:30 p.m. When we get home its get dinner ready and get out the door for Kids Club. Tuesday's are crazy - but I really love KidSport and will do it any day of the week! I also planned a half day for Friday so that we can go to Andy's parents and spend some time with them. After this week we only have eight more weeks of school! WOOHOO!! 40 days! I am ready for the break and so are the kids, though we still do "things" throughout the summer to keep them on track. This summers goal is to learn our math facts backwards and forwards. I have several games planned to help meet our goal. I just think math is so much easier when you don't have to "think" about the facts - the extra step. I am also planning on a lot of reading - both my own and the kids! Only 40 more days!

No comments: