Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

KidSport at Philadelphia Biblical University starts today!!! YEAH!!! I LOVE these next six Tuesdays. I love the fact that I can sit and talk with other moms while someone else is dealing with Matt and Sarah. It is during these next six weeks that I realize why many moms opt to send their kids to school. It is easier, but I am glad (for the most part :-) ) that Andy and I have the most influence on our children's character and their behavior. But the break is nice! We only have 48 more days of school left. That includes testing that will take place the week of March 24th. When we test we have a lighter week of school. We usually don't do math and Grammar. It depends on how long the testing takes for that day. Please pray that the kids would show exactly what they know and don't know. Testing is required for both of them as they are in 3rd and 5th grade. PA law says that all third and fifth students must be tested. Many people say it is a reflection of the students knowledge, but I always feel it is also a reflection on what and how I am teaching them. Please just pray that they would do as well as they can.

No comments: