Sunday, July 11, 2010

Friday Fun!

This past Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a. We LOVE this activity!!! This was our third year participating. If you dress up like a cow you get a free meal!!! I am a HUGE Chick-fil-a fan and eat there any chance I get - so if it's free you KNOW I'm going to be there! All five of us got a free meal - Drew will have to wait another year!!! Here are some pictures of our fun!

I love how this picture looks like it says I (heart) Drew!!! My herd!!! Aren't they a cute bunch!!!
Daniel was VERY excited about Cow Appreciation Day!!Drew was more into eating his mask than wearing it!!!Friends from Cornerstone! We had such a blast eating with them!!!
Can't wait until next year!!! I'm going to make better costumes for next year since this seems to be a yearly activity!

No comments: