Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time Flies!

I honestly do not know where the time has gone this week! It seems every minute has been filled with activity! I am finally caught up on my laundry, most of the rooms are clean and school has been going pretty well. The kids finished their school work by 3:00 pm today! A record! As a result the kids wanted to go to Toys R Us. Uncle Jon gave the kids gift certificates for Christmas and they are burning holes in their pockets! Both kids were excited. Matt purchased "My Sims" for his DS and Sarah purchased "Babiez" for her DS. Sarah's is a riot - all I kept hearing was a baby crying and her trying to settle it down! With her game she is a babysitter and has to care for her charges. Right now she has two babies. She could have up to six! I can't wait to see her take care of six babies! I think I will have to video tape that one!
In our running around (I also had to go to Shop Rite and Target) it was snowing!! Daniel was so funny! This is the first time he really knows what snow is. While going into the stores I was holding him and he would tilt his head up to the sky and LAUGH!!! He said the snow was tickling him! He was so into it! I wish it would snow a nice snow at least once this winter so I can get his reaction on video. It was great just to hear him laugh and giggle. A memory for when I am old!


A week ago (Jan. 10) we attended the PA Farm Show with Andy's parents. I can't believe it was a week ago already! We had a great time! All Daniel wanted to see were the cows! You know you are raising a city kid when he wants to see cows! I remember when Matt was about Daniel's age we went to the Philadelphia Zoo and the animal he was most excited to see was the cow! Andy just shakes his head as he used to work on a dairy farm! Here are a few pictures of our fun!

No comments: