Monday, February 22, 2010

Four Weeks Old

Unbelievable! I really can't believe he's been here for four weeks - time has flown by! It was a rough day, however. He cried the entire day - starting at 4:30 am - except for the 2 1/2 hour nap he took from 11:00 - 1:30 pm. I felt bad for him. But nothing I did consoled the poor boy. Thankfully, he is currently asleep and will hopefully have a decent night. You know it is a bad day when Daniel - who absolutely ADORES Drew - says "Can he go to sleep now?"!!! I thought that was pretty funny! Daniel was a trooper and endured his little brothers loud screams while doing school. He's learning tolerance - right?
So here are some pictures of Drew at four week. He was weighed this morning - with clothes on - and was 12 pounds 15 ounces!!! I just can't believe he has gained another 1 pound 12 ounces in two weeks! That's almost a pound a week! I am hoping he'll slow down one of these days as soon he will be in 6-9 month sized clothing!

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...man that first month flies! I wish I could snuggle him.