Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Month Old!!!

My baby is one month old today! I am so thankful! Never in my life did I dream we would have a fourth child and during the whole pregnancy I wondered how I could possibly love another child as much as I love the first three - but I am so in love with this little guy! He is absolutely amazing to me! He is cute and sweet and cries like a banshee - but I don't care - he is a miracle to me! One of my favorite things to witness is the love Daniel has for Drew. He has been so wonderful and loving - at times a little too hands on - but I can't help but let Daniel "cuddle" Drew. Drew is really starting to watch Daniel and just listen to him talk to him. I continue to pray that they will have a wonderful and close relationship.So what is Drew like at a month? He sleeps great - only waking up twice during the night and going right back down. He is a morning child - when he wakes between 6 am and 7 am he wants to stay awake - while Andy and I are still tired!!! Andy has been sweet and has been taking him downstairs so that I can get an extra hour of rest. Drew eats well only taking about 10 - 15 minutes to eat - he's quite efficient! He is also a spewer! We call him Sir Spews A Lot! It is a wonder he gains any weight with all that comes back out! He is currently wearing 3 month sizes clothing, but is quickly going into 6 month size! He is a big boy, but so great to hold - a real cuddle bug! He is really starting to become more alert - watching the kids do things, looking at himself in a mirror, and turning his head to our voices. He is wonderful and we are all so thankful to have him as a part of our family!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Love, love, love the last photo... Baby feet are just so amazingly sweet. :)