Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Look at me!

My two youngest boys were showing off today! See.....Daniel is really into his Aquadoodle. You can see in the middle the word "God". He is really into spelling that right now and can do it all on his own! I think he's going to be a good speller! He is also into drawing happy faces! We did a bunch of school today and he was pleased as punch to do it. I am amazed at his coloring skills and the abilities he has already. I am thanking God that it doesn't matter what I do - that He is in control and will allow Daniel to progress as far as he needs to to do what He has called him to do!

My little guy can now do this.....See that left arm up in the air? Last week he wasn't able to do that! He is really progressing and we are praying for a full recovery in the next few months. He goes back to the orthopaedist February 24th for x-rays and a progress check. Hopefully, all will be well by then.Isn't his outfit cool? It's a shame he will probably only wear it one more time as it is a 0-3 month outfit and only goes up to 12.5 pounds. The pants are already a bit snug in the waist. I so wish I had had this outfit for Daniel - our little rocker! Maybe this is a sign that Drew will be a rocker as well! We'll see!

We had another 14 inches or so of snow fall upon the city today - making it the snowiest winter on record! I don't believe we'll be getting to see anyone before spring! Our street is totally snowed in and it doesn't look like we'll be getting out anytime soon! It has been an amazing winter. It is beautiful to look at from my window! I am so glad Drew is here already and we aren't worrying about how to get to the hospital! Praise God!

1 comment:

Carisa said...

Oh my that is the cutest outfit!!!! Yay for his arm too!!!

ps-thanks for posting more ;-)