Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's such a shame!

....that you can't tell Daniel loves his little brother!
And I believe Drew loves Daniel! Daniel has a way of calming Drew down - and he is quite proud of himself when he gets Drew to stop crying! I am really praying that this relationship will bloom into something beautiful! I am so thankful God gave us another son to pal around with Daniel!

Since Drew's birth I haven't been to church - the first Sunday was too cold and the last Sunday was too snowy. I am going to attempt to go tomorrow - it is a Drew debut! I can't wait for everyone to meet him! He's such a great little guy. I am a bit nervous about his cooperation level - when he wants to eat - he lets the world know it! I think he thinks he is starving! But hopefully we'll get through tomorrow without a hitch! We'll see!

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Awww, brothers. :) I have a pair of those in my house. :)