Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wii Fit!

This is the coolest game EVER! My birthday was the beginning of May and my mom got this for me as a gift! We were finally able to set it up today and we all think it is a hoot! I love the fact that it helps you set up a goal and helps you figure out a realistic time frame to lose the weight. I only wish it had a calorie counter and food journal right in with it - maybe in the future! If you get the chance to get this program I highly recommend it!

On to other news - everything starts up again this week - God Squad, Kids Club and Teen Club. Please pray for Andy as he gets into the swing of the summer. It looks like it will be a wild and crazy ride! We have many groups coming in to do ministry as well as some of our additional activities for the kids like Reading Rocks and Extreme Team. Please pray for safety, fun and most of all the Holy Spirit working in and through us and all the volunteers that come to help this summer.

No comments: