Thursday, February 28, 2008

SO COLD!!

Matt and I chickened out on our walk this morning. Instead, we went to the grocery store! Daniel was up so he tagged along! By 7:00 am we were at ShopRite! I LOVE the grocery store this early in the morning! The shelves are newly stocked and there is no one there! I think I have found my new time to go grocery shopping. I usually go at night after the kids are in bed, but I REALLY hate leaving the house at night. I would so rather be doing laundry, cleaning, or grading papers. So I think 7:00 am is going to be my new time - now to just pick a day! I think if I can get going a little earlier I can also get my Target and CVS shopping in on the same day. Then I would have the rest of the day to concentrate on other things.

It is so cold! We go for a mid-morning walk with the Darrow children - about 15 minutes long - and Daniel DID NOT want to go!!! He had already been out in it and knew what was in store! He was finally convinced, but it was an extremely short walk today! I so can't wait for Spring to come. I am ready for fresh breezes, pretty little flowers and longer daylight! Soon!

No comments: