Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Before and After

Today my baby became a boy....

This was him yesterday.....
This is my boy today....

Christy (below), my mom's wonderful hairdresser, has given all my children their first haircuts. Daniel was the worst by far. He refused to sit in the chair unless I sat down with him. Then we had to fight him on putting on the cape. Finally a small bag of Swedish fish persuaded him to sit on my lap with a cape and cooperate. I was unable to video tape the event or even get any photos as I went by myself. Oh well! Andy loves the new style - I am missing my baby. But it was time as everyone was starting to call him a her! It was inevitable, but I really hate it that they have to grow up! Such is life!

1 comment:

Carisa said...

OOOH he looks SO cute!!!!!!
I love it!