Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Day of Peace

Today was a pretty quiet day - I love these days. I am not feeling well (sinus trouble) and so need calm days when that is the case. We got up and went to Sunday School and Matt received a medal for completing his Discipleship Class. He had to take a test and everything! I LOVE his Sunday School teacher - Miss Denise. She is so amazing. She works full time and volunteers for all kinds of things at the church, including the 4th-5th grade Sunday School - which has mostly Pastor Kids - you know what trouble they are!!! It can be a brutal group! But she loves them and teaches them the most amazing things! He learned a lot through this class, my prayer is that it is not only head knowledge, but will become heart knowledge as well.
After Sunday School Daniel and I came home. He was falling asleep during worship and I was feeling miserable. I came home, fed him lunch and put him down for his nap. I probably should have taken a nap as well, but I know if I sleep during the day it will hard to go to sleep at night. So I cleaned my kitchen, we are having a terrible problem with ants, and cleaned the living room from most of the stuff we brought home from being gone a week. I still have a few loads of laundry to complete, but it will get done by Wednesday.

Tonight we had fun just hanging, playing the Wii. My mom got this for Matt and Sarah as their birthday present this year. It is a lot of fun! We laugh and giggle at each other for the silly things we do. We really like the Sports program - my favorites are golf and bowling! We are saving up for two more remotes - they are pretty expensive. Then all four of us can play at the same time. While we were playing Daniel was running around like a goof with a swimmy diaper on his head - a little trick his daddy taught him! He is just too funny!
Tomorrow is a school day for us and I am not sure how much we will get done as I am sure our street will have a block party - meaning lots of loud music. We will do the best we can and catch up on another day whatever we don't finish.

No comments: