Thursday, November 13, 2008

1,2,3,4,5....

That's how many bugs I have found today. Tonight there were three on Sarah's bedroom floor. I fear that they have found a new entry point that we don't know about. I keep praying that God is keeping my eyes wide open to spot them BEFORE they do any propagating. I am so ready for them to be gone. I am so ready to stop looking at everything and inspecting it for bugs. I honestly don't believe I will ever be the same person again. Paranoia has set in and it's to the point where everything looks like a bug. Please pray with me that these nasty little creatures will not have laid any eggs and if they have that the exterminators will have gotten every last one of them. Please pray that COMAR has done the right thing and thrown every last stitch of furniture out of the house next door and that all new things will be brought in when they decide to put people back into the house. Please pray that I will be able to get through this without going stark raving mad!

Pray for the kids as they are starting to feel the effects of mommy's craziness. I have not been able to truly focus on their education or spend any quality time with Daniel. Please pray that life would be able to return to normal in the next few weeks.

No comments: