Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Look!

Do you like the new look? I LOVE it! I didn't have any idea how it would look as my incredibly talented webmaster friend, Carisa, did it for me as a surprise! She is so cool! It is so nice to have friends that know how to do these things as my brain is just not able to comprehend these things! THANK YOU, CARISA!!!!

We decided not to risk our house, or Andy's parents, to bugs. So we will be heading up to Schultz farm in the morning and enjoying a Thanksgiving lunch and then we will head to my folks to have a Thanksgiving dinner. I am trying to plan what I will eat ahead of time so as not to overdue it! I was disappointed this week as I gained 2 pounds. Not planning meals and lack of exercise has done it's damage. I am back on the horse and am writing everything down and will get back to exercising this Saturday. I am done focusing my life around 1/4 inch bugs. I need to get back into a normal routine and life as it once was.

Now it's off to make pumpkin pies! I so love pumpkin pie! So do Matt and Sarah! I hope and pray everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Carisa said...

Glad you like it, I still might mess with it a bit-you know how I am. I just wanted to do something for you in the midst of your bug sadness. I love you!
C