Sunday, November 16, 2008

E-day

Tomorrow is E-day - extermination, evacuation day! I am so ready. Well, not really ready for the actual event as there is still much to do. I am ready for these little devils to be gone! Please pray with us that this extermination will be successful and that we can stop hunting down the little buggers. Please pray that we can get back into some kind of "normal" routine. School has suffered greatly. The kids have suffered from lack of discipline and schedule. They are currently up at Andy's parent to spend the night. Andy really wanted me here during the extermination procedure so we could both know what they were doing and I could state EXACTLY what I want done. I have done a lot of reading on these pests and know that certain things NEED to be done to have a successful evacuation. Please pray that I would stand up for what needs to be done, but at the same time be loving and kind. I tend to get a little over zealous and my red-headed temper shines through! I am nervous about this whole thing. I just so want this to work and for this trial to be over. I know God is in control. I only hope I have learned the lessons I needed to learn (I will post more on this tomorrow) and we can move on.

No comments: