Tuesday, November 25, 2008

UGH! Starting the count over!

Yes, I found a live one last night, actually early this morning, around 1:00 am. It was on the carpet in the boys room. It was a little one, too. I am disgusted. I am really hoping that it didn't hatch over here. I am praying that we, or the exterminators, haven't missed a nest somewhere. I thought we were on the rebound and would soon be able to get life back to normal. I was even contemplating getting out some Christmas lights this weekend and doing a little decorating, but now I really don't know what to do. I guess we'll just wait and see. December 1st can't come soon enough! Please pray with me that the second extermination renders ALL bedbugs incapacitated permanently! The new date for declaring our house bug free is January 20th. It seems like an eternity until then. The day will come when we are bug free. I just have to be patient and wait on the Lord. Waiting is NOT one of my strong points!

Please continue to pray for the Hinson family. Frank is scheduled for surgery December 2, 2008. It is a 6-12 hour surgery. Please pray for the kids, especially, as this is proving to be a bit difficult for them, being shuffled from caregiver to caregiver. Kids thrive on routine and their lives have been anything but routine as of late. Please pray for Frank and Carisa as they make some other decisions about their family and the surgery.

No comments: