Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm trying....

BB - 1
Bite - Andy (1)

so hard to not lose it. I continue to feel as if I am holding my breath. I haven't posted for a couple of days because I am desperately trying to refocus my attention. Just when I feel I have a little bit of a step forward, I get pulled three steps back. Yesterday we didn't find one bed bug. I was beyond thrilled. I just kept thinking "only 54 more days to go". But, alas, we found one tonight. It is looking more likely that Andy will be tearing out a section of the ceilings in the second floor so as to try and seal the common brick wall. I am getting weary of all the things that still need to be done. I wish it were all done. I wish someone could tell me that by this date we will be free of these dreadful creatures. But no one can do that. No one can even guarantee that we will never see them again. We won't even be absolutely sure for 18 months that they are completely gone. July of 2010!!!! UGH! Never in my life would I have thought that this is something God would have put me through. I am not strong enough......but I know in my head He is. I am trying to trust. I just have to keep trying.

No comments: